National Visitor Use Monitoring Survey Interviewer
WE’RE HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you confident, friendly, and approachable? Looking for a flexible schedule with intermittent, part-time work through September of 2023? Do you enjoy spending time outdoors observing and exploring nature? If so, this could be a great job for you.
MMI-2 International Research is looking for dependable, self-motivated people with strong customer service skills, reliable transportation, and a love of the outdoors. If you live in or close by the Pierre or Presho area of South Dakota, are looking for a flexible schedule and temporary, intermittent part-time work through September of 2023, this is a great opportunity. We are currently hiring in the Fort Pierre National Grassland to conduct one-on-one exit surveys.
Successful candidates MUST:
• Have reliable transportation, 4WD a plus • Be willing and able to drive to forest survey sites (Distances vary. Some longer than others.)
• Work outdoors in any weather conditions
• Have experience using basic technology like tablets, cell phones, GPS, email and Wi-Fi
• Be dependable, self-motivated & able to work through September 2023
• Have a valid U.S. driver’s license • Be willing to work part-time hours & variable shifts (Including Saturdays & Sundays)
• Have strong customer service skills, a good work ethic & ability to work/think independently and problem solve
• Live in or near the Pierre or Presho area of South Dakota
All shifts are 6 hours and include a 30-minute paid lunch. The starting pay rate is $125 per shift plus a $25 fuel allowance, for a total of $150 per work shift. There will also be a $225.00 bonus paid after every 10 survey shifts / days worked.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, email your resume and/or tell us a little bit about yourself. Please note “Ft. Pierre” in the email subject line and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not respond to applicants who live outside of the target area.