We are looking to hire a motivate individual to join our Pierre Center. Responsibilities include the physical production of signs, using the proper machines, tools and techniques to construct and install graphics products and displays. The ideal candidate values attention to detail, enjoys working in a project driven environment that involves light manufacturing/power equipment. Candidate must prove to be a reliable and self-motivated team player who is passionate about taking ownership and pride in their work.
This position offers advancement opportunities that include production and installation lead roles, as well as graphics design and sales.
- Print and computer-generated wide-format vinyl graphics
- Perform finishing operations such as laminating and mounting of printed pieces
- Assist with the application of partial and full vehicle graphic wraps
- Performs installations of a wide variety of signs at customer locations or other off-site locations
- Some travel will be required on projects outside the area, but is limited
- High school diploma or GED required
- Understanding of dimensions
- Able to use basic hand tools and light power equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- willingness to work outside as needed
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is required
- Design software experience is a plus
You will be eligible for company paid holidays and earn company paid vacation. You will be eligible to participate in the optional company medical benefits program, 401K, health, dental, etc.
Training will be provided consistently with your role and career development plans.
YOU MAY CONTACT US AT
Email your resume to email@example.com
Or stop by 303 E. Sioux Ave. to pick up an application, or call 605-224-7325