With total assets exceeding $1.6 billion and a financial team of over 370 dedicated banking professionals, FIRST DAKOTA NATIONAL BANK is seeing a Part-Time Teller to join our Pierre team. This position has a flexible schedule working 20-29 hours per week. Hours vary Monday-Friday 7:30-5:30 and rotating Saturdays 9-12.
We are looking for someone who likes to have fun, has a positive attitude and good work ethic. Candidates must support and engage in First Dakota's culture for exceptional customer service.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, endorsements, and negotiability of transaction
- Cashes checks and pays out money from customer's account upon verification of signatures and account balances
- Promotes and cross-sells other banking products and services as appropriate to customer's needs
- Balances cash drawer
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository
- Provides ongoing relationship servicing with customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business
- Attendance - regularly designated work shift required
Interested candidates may apply online.